What personal information does Balcon217.com collect from individuals that visit its website and or blog?
When searching for information about our services or registering on our website, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other contact information to personalize your experience.
How do we collect and use your information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, ask us to contact you about our services, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site, and/or provide us with feedback on our products or services.
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience, which helps us respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To enhance customer service in responding to your requests and support needs.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To follow up with you after request has been submitted (via email, phone, or live chat)
- To send periodic emails to the email address you provide us pertaining to your order or other products and services.
- To send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- To market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
If at any time you wish to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Do we use “cookies”?
- Understand and save your preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions so that we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also contract with trusted third-party service providers to help us better understand our site visitors.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Visit your browser’s Help Menu to familiarize yourself with the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly.
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Do we disclose any information to Third-parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include our trusted website partners who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking
We have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites, and encourage you to review the privacy policies of those Third-Party Websites so that you understand if/how they collect and or/use your information. We seek to protect the integrity of our website and are open to any feedback you may have about these third-party sites.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adspolicy
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our website but have the potential to do so in the future.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your information to outside parties without your consent.
We agree to the following in accordance with CalOPPA:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance:
We are in compliance with he requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to individuals who are at least 13 years old or older.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
In accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Edited on 12/30/2018